Help! I'm running out of stack space!
Edit /etc/security/limits.conf, open up a new shell, and have fun with ulimit.
Fun summer projects
So. With a summer ahead of me, there are a few things I want to get into now that I have the time. A list:
- Get and play with an Arduino/Atmel AVR
- Create a much less crufty compiler with
PLY (python lex-yacc) and maybe
LLVM too (llvm-py maybe?)
- Follow the Jonesforth
tutoral, and get better at x86 asm at the same time
- PS3/CUDA/SIMD fun & benchmarks
- Finally release that mixtape I've been working on
- Brush up on my Starcraft abilities
- Learn Erlang,
and read through SICP again
Reason N why I love Python
Code like this:
Objects, strings (finally sane in 3.0), lists, list slices...