Yet Another MSI Wind Hackintosh Tutorial
Just contributing my method. General outline: install OSX on an external drive
from a MacBook, then copy the installation to the internal Wind drive.
- Boot the MacBook from the Leopard DVD.
- Partition the external drive, with a GUID scheme.
- Reboot and install the 10.5.7 update (newest 10.5.8 doesn't have
good support at time of writing), reboot.
- Install CyberGreg's driver pack.
- Install Chameleon on the external drive.
- Boot the Wind from the external drive.
- Use SuperDuper to copy the OSX installation to the interal drive.
- Run Chameleon again on the interal drive.